You can now take advantage of home delivery!
Home delivery is available Monday to Saturday
Start shopping and register today!
If you get stuck, check out the "How To Order" guide below.
Currently, we are only accepting "Cash On Delivery" as a payment method via the website.
We can make an arrangement for you to pay by card to our "PayPal" for an additional 1€ but we prefer "Cash On Delivery" if possible, please.
Nerja, Torrox and Frigiliana
Minimum spend is 20€ + a 2€ delivery charge.
Orders of 50€ or more are eligible for FREE DELIVERY.
We will try to deliver on the same day if possible but if we are unable to...
Orders will be delivered the following day unless delivery date is stated in the comment section on the checkout page.
Lake Vinuela, Torre del Mar, La Herradura, Almunecar and other surrounding areas...
Minimum spend is 30€ + 2€ delivery charge.
Orders of 100€ or more are eligible for FREE DELIVERY.
Orders will be delivered weekly on either Tuesdays or Thursdays.
*Delivery dates may be affected by incoming deliveries from our suppliers.
*Please note our stock levels are not true on the website. Due to the current epidemic, we are very busy with stock entering and leaving the shop that we do not have time to keep the website updated. We recommend that you place on your order everything you would like and once you have submitted your order we will confirm your order with you and offer any alternatives to products that are out of stock if any...
*When ordering fresh cheese, fresh vegetables, fresh bacon or joints of meat - they are priced by the kilo. When you view your cart summary page you can reduce the quantity if you wish to less then 1 kilo. Eg. 0.3 would be 300grams of cheddar cheese.
How to order
- You will first need to create an account on the website by clicking the login button in the top right corner.
- This will make a dropdown menu appear where you can log in once you have an account or you can create an account by clicking the "Register" text in blue.
- Once the page has refreshed you will have a form to fill in to create your account on our website.
- When you have completed the form and pressed the blue "Register" button, we will send you an email in order for you to confirm your account. Please check your spam folder if you can not find the email. You will not be able to login to your account until you have clicked the activation link we send you via email. If you did not receive an email please ring Pj on +34 603 113 931 and I will help you activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account from clicking the link provided in the email we send you, you can start shopping...
- When you have filled up your shopping basket and are ready to place your order you will need to go and checkout. You can access this by clicking the red button at the top of the page which also indicates how many items you have in your basket.
- On your first purchase, you will have to provide us with an address, please add your address by clicking the "Add New Address" button.
- You must select "Cash On Delivery" as your method of payment. Paypal option is available but we have to arrange this with you manually via email or WhatsApp and there is an additional 1€ charge.
- Please provide any other additional information in the comment section. If you use WhatsApp, please comment here that you do.
It is a lot easier for us to deliver to you if you can send your location using WhatsApp.
- Click "Submit Order" and then we will contact you via a phone call and offer you alternative choices for products that are out of stock if any and then we can finalise your order and tell you when it will be dispatched.
If you are struggling to create an account or have any other problems with the website please contact Pj on +34 603 113 931.
You can also place an order directly with us via the telephone if you do not feel confident enough to use our website.
Please contact us using the telephone numbers below.
If you have any more questions or queries please contact us:
Luke on +34 633 455 614